The WAY Systems' Mobile Transaction Terminal (MTT) is a unique wireless credit card terminal. Just 4 inches tall and a little more than 2 ½ inched wide, the WAY Systems MTT is just a little bigger than a cell phone, but has the functionalities of an advanced credit card terminal.
WAY Systems MTT combines low-cost mobile phone technologies with the capabilities of a Point of Sale terminal. With a built-in magnetic stripe and a smart card reader, WAY Systems MTT is the mobile point of sale solution with the most payment options.
- Microprocessor - High performance CPU 16 bit microprocessor optimized for low power consumption
- Memory - RAM for POS Applications 128 Kbyte; SRAM 256 Kbytes; Flash: 1 Megabyte available out of 4 Megabyte
- Smart Card reader - EMV Level1; EMV Level 2 Visa® Smart POS integration in progress
- Card Reader - 3 Track Reader
- Keypad - internal PINPAD option
- Printer - Optional Thermal printer; Pocket size (75 x 103 * 34mm); Light weight (250g) for true mobility.; High speed (50mm/sec); High-resolution (203dpi : 8dots/mm).; Easier paper loading by clamshell design; Supports text and graphic printing; Serial(RS-232C), IrDA Ver 1.0(SIR) interface; Battery duration: 1 hour continuous printing; Rechargeable 7.2VDC 880mAH (Ni-MH);
- Wireless Communications - Dual band GSM TM 850 / 1900 MHz (Siemens C56)
- Security - MULTOS 4.06+ Security Module; PKI (for key exchange between MTT and Server); 3DES Encryption, RSA Encryption
- Physical - Height: 4" (102 mm) x Width: 2"8 (54 mm) x Depth: 1"3/16 (30 mm)
- Battery - Up to 200 hours stand-by time; Up to 300 Transactions per charge