The Nurit 8000 is the premier wireless credit card processing terminal on the market. The Nurit 8000 operates on the reliable Cingular GPRS network allowing coverage throughout the country. With the Nurit 8000, you are always ready to accept credit cards.
More and more businesses are recognizing the opportunity presented by, real time, mobile credit card processing. The advanced Nurit 8000 can help your business keep pace. Think about how such transaction flexibility can increase sales and boost satisfaction. Then think about the NURIT 8000
- Backlit keyboard and large graphical backlit display are easy to read in the dark.
- Customer-activated operation means consumers hang onto their cards.
- Built-in PIN pad and optional smart card reader protects both you and your customers.
- Can handle multiple payment types: credit, debit, T&E, EBT, check verification, guarantee and truncation, pre-paid cards, loyalty/gift cards, smart cards and proprietary cards.
- Electronic signature capture speeds the transaction and archives the image.
- "Store and forward" capability provides offline capture of transactions, enabling continued operation in low coverage areas.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit RISC (ARM)
- Memory: 2 MB Flash EPROM, extendable to 4 MB, for S/W and 512K battery-backed SRAM standard, extendable to 2 MB
- Display: Large 128 x128 pixel graphical backlit (2.25 x 2.25 inch) display
- Card Reader: Dual track reader (track 1&2)
- Keypad: 18-key backlit keypad (no overlay needed); Programmable function keys
- Peripheral Ports: RS-232 (comm port); Four general purpose data I/O ports
- Printer: 12.5 line per sec graphical thermal printer
- Dialup Connectivity Options - 1200/2400/14400 bps modem; Dialup Connectivity Options: asynchronous, synchronous
- Physical - H: 3.23 in.; W: 4.26 in.; D: 9.06 in.; Weight: 1.2 lbs. (including paper roll & battery pack)
- Voltage - UL approved AC/DC adapter 8.4Vdc / 1A